The Education and Training manager is the head of the unit and is based at SSA offices. The head of the Education and Training unit works with a committee that comprises of seven volunteer teachers and coaches nominated by their affiliates.
Education and Training focuses on the following core mandate:
- Verification and Accreditation of teachers and coaches
- Coordination of workshops and conference
- Coordination of FINA workshops and courses
- Allocation of Continuous Professional development (CPD)
- Coordination of the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process
The Provincial Education & Training Coordinator per affiliate coordinates all the above duties and communicates with the SSA Education & Training unit for effective and efficient delivery of the unit’s core mandate.
Below is a list of our contact people per Province that must be contacted to register for courses offered by SSA: